Friday 23 October 2020

Halloween

 We’re just a week off Halloween now and normally I’d be worrying about my costume for the street-skaters’ Halloween skate.

The Halloween skate is probably the social highlight of the skate year and the after-party has been listed in London’s Evening Standard newspaper as one of the best Halloween parties in the capital. The costumes are amazing.
This year there will be no Halloween skate. Although it is outdoors it does mean hundreds of people skating quite close together. So, alas, no scenes like these:


I’ll miss it.

If you are missing Halloween events too, can I recommend that you curl up with my novella, Dark Magic? I wrote it exactly a year ago for Halloween 2019.

Like all the best Halloween tales, it combines a scary story with dark humour that (according to its reviews) really makes people laugh. And it’s only £1.99 on Kindle. Or, if you want a low-calorie alternative to high-sugar Halloween treats, why not buy it in paperback for just £4.99?

 






It’s horrifyingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment