Monday, 18 February 2013

What's it all about?

Hello, passing stranger! If you've wandered in to read about tango, I should explain that the main reason for this blog is to tell people about my books. I write about the historical background to my stories and, occasionally, about completely different subjects, just to provide a bit of variety and interest. I do have to mention the books, though. There's two: both published by JMS Books. They are historical novels, set in the mid 19th century. The first The White Rajah is about James Brooke, the first White Rajah of Borneo. The second, Cawnpore, is about the Indian Mutiny. Both are available on Amazon, other online bookshops and some bricks and mortar stores, like Foyles.

I'm working on another book, set mainly in Argentina during the Napoleonic Wars. That's my excuse for writing about tango. There'll be another blog about tango tomorrow. Until then, why not put one of my books on your Kindle (other electronic reading devices are also available) and start reading that?

No comments:

Post a Comment