Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Libraries

The other day a friend was commiserating about the difficulties writers have in getting their books out there if they publish with an independent press with limited distribution. I said that it would help if people requested their local library to stock my books. He said that he would. Then, bless him, he actually checked with his local library and discovered that they stocked The White Rajah already. I was thrilled!

It costs nothing to ask your local library to stock my books and it means a lot to me. If you have read them and like them, please do ask at your library. And if they already have them in stock, can you let me know? It will brighten my day.

If anyone sees an actual copy on the shelf and photographs it, I'll post the photo here on my blog.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment