Thursday, 3 November 2011

Something completely different...

I've mentioned our local magazine here before, because they are very supportive of local writers. It turns out that they are quite supportive of local photographers, too. They asked if anyone had a picture suitable for the cover of the Winter edition of the magazine and it looks like they're going to use mine. I'm not posting it here because I don't want to put it up before it's been published, but it's one of several pictures that I took when there was heavy snow three years ago. Here's some others that were taken at the same time. They're not suitable for a magazine cover because they're in landscape format, but I thought it would be nice to share. I hope you like them. 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

PS There's more photos of St Margarets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment